Reality Capture Technician III (Intermediate Level)
This position is for either a field technician, an office technician or both. Reports to Project Manager. This is an Intermediate Level professional technical position to perform advanced reality capture assignments. Performs a variety of assignments requiring the application of reality capture techniques for building documentation projects. Extensive travel may be required (50%+).
Provides project support for both field and office production assignments. Assists with project close-outs and field equipment maintenance. Assist in mentoring of Junior and Entry Level staff.
• 4-7 years of hands-on experience in at least three of the following core competencies is required: AutoCAD, Revit, point cloud modeling, 360 Imagery, laser scanning.
• Experience in at least one of the following areas is desired: AR/VR, GIS, Heritage documentation, SDM, Space Accounting, Surveying, UAV, Visualization.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• A valid CA driver's license and access to a vehicle
• Willing and able to access rooftops and other structures w/ ladders & man lifts.
• Willing and able to travel.
• Able to obtain security clearance in governmental facilities.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing Spanish is a plus.
• Trained in man lift operation desirable.
Trade School Certificate, Undergraduate degree or higher in reality capture or a field relating to AEC is desired.
• OSHA10 will be required upon hire.
• LOA (Level of Accuracy) will be required upon hire.
• Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) - You choose between HMO, PPO, and a mix of options.
• 2 weeks paid vacation annually (3 weeks after ten years)
• 8 paid holidays annually
• Retirement plan with company match
• 4 ½ day work week
• Flexible schedule
• Company gym
• Professional development allowance
• Fun company events