Reality Capture Technician II (Junior Level)
This position is for either a field technician, an office technician or both. Reports to Project Manager. This is a Junior Level professional technical position to perform basic reality capture assignments. Performs a variety of assignments requiring the application of reality capture techniques for building documentation projects. Some travel may be required.
Provides project support for both field and office production assignments. Assists with project close-outs and field equipment maintenance.
1-3 years of hands-on experience in at least two of the following core competencies is required: AutoCAD, Revit, 360 Imagery, laser scanning.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• A valid CA driver's license and access to a vehicle
• Willing and able to access rooftops and other structures w/ ladders & man lifts.
• Willing and able to travel.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing Spanish is a plus.
Trade School Certificate, Undergraduate degree or higher in reality capture or a field relating to AEC is desired.
• OSHA10 will be required upon hire.
• LOA (Level of Accuracy) will be required upon hire
• Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) - You choose between HMO, PPO, and a mix of options.
• 2 weeks paid vacation annually (3 weeks after ten years)
• 8 paid holidays annually
• Retirement plan with company match
• 4 ½ day work week
• Flexible schedule
• Company gym
• Professional development allowance
• Fun company events