Musso & Frank Grill
Project Square Footage
~ 11,500 s.f.
Food Service / Restaurant
The Musso & Frank Grill, located on Hollywood Blvd., was first opened in 1919. Originally, Frank Toulet had opened a restaurant named Frank’s Cafe and soon after partnered with Joseph Musso to create Musso & Frank’s Grill. In 1927, the restaurant was sold to Joseph Carissimi and John Mosso and years later they relocated the restaurant to the site next door, where it stands today.
In 2009, an idea for the addition of three new private dining rooms was raised. The designs for these finally began being developed in 2017; this was when Architectural Resouce Consultants (ARC) was brought on board.
ARC was hired to perform a field survey and as-built for the property. The items surveyed and as-built included floor, power and signal, reflected ceiling, roof, and site plans along with exterior elevations.
The location is single story structure and is compromised of three suites: one houses the Musso & Frank Grill and the other two are occupied by retail spaces.
The turnaround time for the total project including scanning was 10 days.