Reality Capture Technician IV (Senior Level)
This position is for either a field technician, an office technician or both. Provides project support for both field and office production assignments. Assists with project close-outs and field equipment maintenance. Assist in training and mentoring of Intermediate, Junior and Entry Level staff. Assists in the development, improvement and documentation of workflows and best practices. Assist with ARC Labs R&D initiatives.
Provides project support for both field and office production assignments. Assists with project close-outs and field equipment maintenance.
• A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in working with the following core competencies is required: AutoCAD, Revit, 360 photo imagery, point cloud modeling, laser scanning, scan registration.
• Experience in at least 2 of the following areas (expert in 1) is also required: AR/VR, GIS, Heritage documentation, SDM, Space Accounting, Surveying, UAV, Visualization.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• A valid CA driver's license and access to a vehicle
• Willing and able to travel.
• Able to obtain security clearance in governmental facilities.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing Spanish is a plus.
• Willing and able to access rooftops and other structures w/ ladders & man lifts.
Trade School Certificate, Undergraduate degree or higher in reality capture or a field relating to AEC is desired.
• OSHA10 will be required upon hire
• LOA will be required upon hire.
• Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) - You choose between HMO, PPO, and a mix of options.
• 2 weeks paid vacation annually (3 weeks after ten years)
• 8 paid holidays annually
• Retirement plan with company match
• 4 ½ day work week
• Flexible schedule
• Company gym
• Professional development allowance
• Fun company events