Project Coordinator / Reality Capture Technician III or IV
We are seeking individuals with a minimum equivalent of three years of experience or more in project management. This position reports to the Director of Operations. A professional degree in architecture, engineering, construction or related field is desired but not required. Assists project managers with project management for managing multiple small/medium projects, helps coordinates all aspects of assigned projects. Assists Director of Operations in management of production resources and scheduling. Some CAD and/or Revit skills are required.
Participates in weekly scheduling meeting with President/CEO, Directors, other Project Managers and other pertinent staff to review the stage and likelihood of prospective deals and the status of active projects. Participates in weekly resource scheduling "White Board." Responsible for the support of project managers in the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects to support on-time delivery according to schedule. Participates in daily morning Focus Huddles with production staff to review daily assignments, objectives and targets.
• Experience in CAD or Revit plus one of the following office workflow core competencies: point cloud modeling, 360 Imagery, laser scanning, scan registration.
• Experience with client and consultant management
• Project Management experience managing teams, budgets and schedules
• Advanced communication skills. High proficiency in speaking and writing English
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Valid CA driver's license and access to a vehicle
• Willing and able to access rooftops and other structures with ladders and man lifts
• Willing and able to travel
• Able to obtain security clearance in governmental facilities
Trade School Certificate, Undergraduate degree or higher in reality capture or a field relating to AEC is desired.
• OSHA10 will be required upon hire.
• LOA (Level of Accuracy) will be required upon hire.
• Health Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) - You choose between HMO, PPO, and a mix of options.
• 2 weeks paid vacation annually (3 weeks after ten years)
• 8 paid holidays annually
• Retirement plan with company match
• 4 ½ day work week
• Flexible schedule
• Company gym
• Professional development allowance
• Fun company events